Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let the Games Begin...

I already have weekly a poetry blog. Figured I could use a regular blog, too. Didn't want to mix "business" with "pleasure," so I decided it would be best to do my bitching and moaning on a blog separate from the one on which I post my poetry. I guess this is the place where all 2 of my readers can meet the bitch behind the stanzas. LOL. So I will be posting a bit more regularly on this blog than the poetry blog. I will always be meeting my weekly poetry deadline (hopefully); but I hope to post more than once weekly here. So, yeah... Here are some links:

My poetry blog:
thepoetessandthependulum.blogspot.com

My twitter account:
www.twitter.com/prettyandwitty


Ask Li'l Wayne who the 5 Star BITCH is!! (Teehee.)

*Moi

No comments:

Post a Comment